Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: DON'T FART IN BED!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    If this story doesn't make you cry for laughing so hard, let me know and
    I'll pray for you. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    This is a story about a couple that had been happily married for years. The
    only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of farting loudly
    every morning when he awoke. The noise would wake his wife and The smell
    would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.

    Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it
    was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was
    perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor; she was concerned the one
    day he would blow his guts out.

    The years went by and he continued to rip them out. Then one Thanksgiving
    morning as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound
    asleep, she looked at the bowl where she had put the turkey innards and
    neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts and a malicious thought came to
    her.

    She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and,
    gently pulling back the bed covers, she pulled back the elastic waistband of
    his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.

    Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting, which
    was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps
    as he ran into the bathroom. The wife could hardly control herself as she
    rolled on the floor laughing,
    tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back
    pretty good.

    About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his bloodstained
    underpants with a look of horror on his face.

    She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said, "Honey, you
    were right. All these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you."

    "What do you mean?" asked his wife. "Well, you always told me that one day I
    would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened. But by the
    grace of God, some Vaseline, and these two fingers, I think I got most of
    them back in."

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] OMG this story makes me cry from lauging every time I read it!! *lmao*

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] omg..omg..i feel sick..eeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuwwwwwww!

  3. #3
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    LOL .. i like it

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *rotflmfaopimp*

    I could not stop laughing when I read that. I think it's hilarious. It got me through a really shitty day at work *G [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •